Saturday, October 4, 2008

I have been tagged

The always awesome nut nut tagged me for this meme, I think I've seen it before back when I was on Livejournal.

Here are the rules:

Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

Page 56, 5th sentence:

The Third Reich made clever use of the Neibelung legends.

The demon lover: The roots of terrorism. By Robin Morgan.

Technically my volume 2 Gravitation manga was closer by a few inches( aka I have books littering the floor so I can easily spot and reach what I want) . However Manga are essentially Japanese comic books and I don't think soemthing entirely composed of dialogue and pretty pictures counts.

Just in case though
pg 56 sentence 5

" Maybe not but those two guys are way more popular than I am."

Gravitation volume 2 by Maki murakami.

Sentence is also very true Shuichi and Hiro are far more popular than boring student council dude. Then again being main characters it's kind of a given.
* Not that iIthink anyone will but a warnign to anyone who googles gravitation out of curiosity. It is a shonen ai meaning it contains homosexual content.

This was a fun little meme. I don't have anyone I can actually tag but I may see if I can't get soem lj friends to do it just to carry on the chain.

No comments: