Friday, September 12, 2008

Everything all at once

It seems to me that things, both good and bad tend to happen all at once.

Right now after months of no bites on job offers I got two interview offers within 24 hours of each other. Went to one today and got accepted. Sadly I found out their ad was bit misleading and I'd have to bus myself to a different location everyday. Depending on weather or not that'd eat up most of what I'll be making I'll accept it. Still hoping to get the other job though since it's closer and a steady location.

Maybe it was the move, I go across town get a new partment, new fish ( still unammed and narcissistic ) and a bunch of new oppertunities. It feels like life is finally starting to make sense. I still haven't got it all figured out but at least I have a less stressed mind to put to work on it.

1 comment:

Nut Nut said...

I tagged you for a meme post...

And good luck with the jobs, hope the more convenient one works out for you.