Friday, September 26, 2008

updates

I know I know I went awol for a bit there, life got ahold of me and I felt like I didn't have time to write down anything worth reading.

First off our beta died but according to Alex's parents who gave him to us he was nearly 2 anyways and that's how long Beta's generally live. We're contemplating getting a new one so the pleco that's still in the tank isn't lonely.

I'm still waiting for an update on job training since my first trianing got resheduled. In the mean time i'm studying the restaurants menue so I won't horribly misspell any foreign dishes.

Started a new exercise regime on tuesday, so far things are goign fairly well. I don't expect to see a huge drop by next tuesday but losing even soem water weight would be nice.

I'm finding myself bored more and more often during the day and nothign seems to be able to keep my attention.

Loving the first few episodes of House, biggest loser, Survivor and greys anatomy. it feels good to have a tv shedule again and immerse myself in the little dramas the shows provide. I'm also hooked on at the end of my leash and the dog whisperer. Pet shows make me happy

No comments: